MACHINED THERMOPLASTIC BILLET MAG-DRIVE PUMPS WARRENDER
corrosion resistant pumps are uniquely fabricated from extruded bar and block material, formed under high pressure, to eliminate voids while offering heavy wall thickness and high density. Heavy walled construction is impervious to penetrating corrosives due to abrasive wear from the process, or worn pump components. The finished design provides the highest plant safety while meeting stringent EPA emissions regulations. WARRENDER
thermoplastic seal-less magnetic pumps have zero emissions and are exempt from troublesome, ongoing EPA monitoring.
MOLDED THERMOPLASTIC MAG-DRIVE PUMPS
- High Flow Centrifugal Process & OEM Pumps
- Low Flow – High Head Turbine Process & OEM Pumps
Click to View Large
Flow range: 1.0 to 500 GPM
Heads: to 150 FEET
Pressures: to 150 PSIG / 25 BARG (MAWP)
Power Rating: to 50 HP MATERIALS
Glass-Free Polypropylene, PVDF, ETFE, PFA
Typical Thermoplastic WARRENDER Pump Applications
- All EPA monitored corrosive chemicals and acids
- Caustics including sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, etc.
- Halogens including chlorine, fluorine and bromine
- Halogenated solutions including ammonium fluoride
- High purity liquids (e.g. electronics grade acids)
- Deionised water
Virtually all of our latest generation Warrender magnetic pump designs are interchangeable with Warrender-Caster earlier Series MCA, MTA, MPA, MCH, MT & M models.
WARRENDER Pump factories meet stringent ISO-9001 quality standards with a culmination of many decades of pump engineering, technical expertise and knowhow. Test facilities are among the most formidable in the pump industry. Warrender Pumps are backed by both a 12/18 month Warranty and a Performance Guarantee for all approved applications.